They Call Me Agnes: A Crow Narrative Based on the Life of Agnes Yellowtail Deernose
Traditional Stories. Reviews Michael Eldridge, Sarah H. Hill, Philip A. May, Charles A. Bishop, Debra A.
Burdick, et al. Book reviews of: The Absence of Angels by W. Kunitz and Jerrold E. A Face in the Rock by Loren R. Harvey and Lisa D.
Jackson Rushing. Partial Recall edited by Lucy R. Tribes and Tribulations by Laurence M. Vortex of Indian Fevers by Adrian C. More information Rating: 3. Reviews Imre Sutton, Brenda J. Child, James M.
McClurken, John L. Smith, Colin G. Calloway, Edith Blicksilver, Alan J. Osborn, et al. Inez Hilger. Anderson, William Cronon, et al.. A Narrative of the Life of Mrs. Mary Jemison by James E. Schmick's Mahican Dictionary edited by Carl Masthay. Yellowstone Command: Colonel Nelson A.
Rating: 4. Reviews top Peter G. Boxberger, Lloyd Burton, et al. Bone Dance by Wendy Rose. Faces in the Moon by Betty Louise Bell. Sandos and Larry E. Ruby and John A. Peril at Thunder Ridge by Anthony Dorame. Tsianina Lomawaima. Rating: 5. Crotty, Helen M. Bannan, Christopher P. Peregrine, Troy R.
Johnson, Cornelia S. Feye, et al. Iroquois Medical Botany by James W. Herrick, edited and with a foreword by Dean R. Kachinas in the Pueblo World edited by Polly Schaafsma. Ocmulgee Archaeology, edited by David J. Victims of Benevolence by Elizabeth Furniss. Waselkov and Kathryn E. Holland Braund. Richard Hart.
The Crow People in the s | Library @ Little Big Horn College
Rating: 2. Culjak, Thomas W. Cowger, Helen M. Bannan, Philip G. Gerdts, Dennis R. Hoilman, Linc Kesler, Derek Milne, et al.
- Talking Proper: The Rise of Accent As Social Symbol.
- The Psychotherapists Own Psychotherapy: Patient and Clinician Perspectives.
- Indigenous Studies Portal :: Literature & Stories.
- Nanosystems Design and Technology.
Todd Smith. Little by David Treuer. Lushootseed Reader with Introductory Grammar. Volume 1. Native Americans, Crime, and Justice edited by Marianne 0. Neilsen and Robert A. Boehme, Christian F. Feest, and Patricia Condon Johnston. Son of Two Bloods by Vincent L. Reviews Daniel M. Cobb, Samuel R. Cook, Peter G. Beidler, Barbara A.
- Books on Indigenous Peoples.
- Different Strokes: An Intimate Memoir for Stroke Survivors, Families, and Care Givers.
- Marketing in Travel and Tourism.
- They Call Me Agnes: A Crow Narrative Based on the Life of Agnes Yellowtail Deernose.
- Male Circumcision in Japan;
- Geostatistical Ore Reserve Estimation.
Mann, Donald B. Smith, Amelia V. Katanski, Paula Richardson Fleming, et al.